[personal profile] sakurai
Today we're going to the JAL Foundation Building as invited guests (thanks Salwa!) to their going-away party. Not sure what the code of dress is but I'm prepared if it's dressy or casual. :D

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be meeting up with Momo in Shibuya (Shibuya 109 again~) but I gotta find out if I can afford it. *falls over*

Friday, I think we're going to KEIKAROU. :)

Saturday! The United States of Odaiba event starts! There going to have VS ARASHI ROLLING COIN TOWER GAME! I'm going to play and beat some people....NYAH! I'm short! HOW WILL I REACH?!

...Maybe I *Will* be able to reach and become a Rolling Coin Tower Legend! :O

Ganbarimasu!

Date: 2009-07-14 06:08 am (UTC)

Date: 2009-07-14 08:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] booksandsarcasm.livejournal.com
Eh?! You’re going to play the Rolling Coin Tower? Is it the exact same one? Either way taht’s super exciting~ It’s good that you seem like you’re having fun! ︿︿

Date: 2009-07-14 07:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] waranai04.livejournal.com
oooh glad you're enjoying yourself :D

im sure if ohno can reach, so can you :PPP gambare!!

Date: 2009-07-15 09:50 am (UTC)

Date: 2009-07-15 05:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amefurift.livejournal.com
Sounds like fun~! Enjoy!!

Date: 2009-07-15 05:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuliflor.livejournal.com
How cool!
Good luck! Hope you get a doubble catch (^_^)

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags